Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIM Indore)
- Alba Graduate Business School, Greece
- Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Baruch College, City University of New York, USA
- Brock University, Ontario, Canada
- Egade Business School, Mexico
- EM Lyon (Ecole de Management) France
- EM Normandie, France
- EM Strasbourg Business School, France
- France Business School, Campus Brest, France
- ESC Troyes, France
- European Business School, Oestrich-Winkel, Germany
- France Business School, Clermont, France
- Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Frankfurt, Germany
- IAE Aix Graduate School of Management, France
- ICN Business School, France
- IESEG School of Management, France
- International School of Management, Dortmund, Germany
- Kedge Business School, France
- Montpellier Business School, France
- Munich Business School, Germany
- Munster School of Business and Economics, Germany
- NEOMA Business School-Reims Campus, Rouen Campus, France
- Northeastern University, Boston, USA
- Solvay Brussels School of Economics & Management, Belgium
- The Asian Institute of Management, Philippines
- The COPPEAD Graduate School of Business, Brazil
- The Faculty of Business and Law, University of Newcastle, Newcastle
- The Universiti Tun Abdul Razak SDN BHD, Malaysia
- Università Bocconi, Italy
- Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria
- Accredited by Association of MBAs, London (AMBA—UK based accreditation agency), the Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management at IIM Indore is a two-year, full-time, residential programme. It is also recognized by the Association of Indian Universities and is considered equivalent to the M.B.A. Degree. The programme aims to groom participants into competent professional managers with
- a capacity to learn and adapt to national and international environment;
- an orientation towards achieving excellence, maintaining high ethical standards and
- a capacity to work effectively and efficiently, both individually and in-groups. They have mentioned their criteria for international students separately.
The PGP is spread over two years, each year consisting of three terms. In between the first and second years, the participant spends eight weeks on a summer project in a business organization. The academic year begins in June/July and ends in March/April of the following year.
- The PGP of IIM Indore has some special features like:
- Experiential Learning
- Experiential Learning
- Information Technology Orientation
- Social Sensitivity
EPGP is specially designed to enhance knowledge, skills and capabilities essential for managing and leading organizations and the programme combines skill building with exploration of good management practices. In addition to a comprehensive functional core module, there are elective courses aligned with the industry concentration identified for the programme such as Analytics, BFSI, e-Commerce, Operations & Strategy, etc.
The Fellow Programme at IIMI is a unique doctoral programme in management. The programme has two-fold objective of enabling the participants to master the relevant methodological tools of management research on one hand, and the advancement of the current body of management knowledge on the other.
The IIM Indore two-year, alternate weekend Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Management for Executives (Modular)-PGPMX, offered in Mumbai, is uniquely designed for working executives and entrepreneurs, who would like to take the opportunity to become transformational leaders and innovative solution creators in their respective organizations, but find it difficult to pursue a full-time programme in management.
- The FPM (Industry) at IIM Indore provides an excellent opportunity to those who wish to contribute to the field of management sciences by doing research in the discipline of management. The goal of the program is to prepare you for contributing to the field of training, research, and consulting. The objective is achieved by:
- Providing an overview of the management discipline in general and functional areas in particular
- Giving inputs on research tools and techniques
- Giving inputs on developing and effectively using various pedagogical tools and techniques
- Strengthening the scholarly base of participants’ domain knowledge
- Launched by IIM Indore in 2011, the five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) is the first of its kind in India. The programme has been accredited by the Association of MBAs, London (4th and 5th Year). The IPM will enable students to:
- Demonstrate language skills
- Demonstrate oral communication skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of foundational subjects for management studies
- Demonstrate an awareness of ethical understanding
- Enhance physical well-being
- Training existing managers in their chosen domains is as important to the furtherance of management education as is imparting it to the would-be managers. Each programme is very carefully structured to ensure that it incorporates high quality in it. Our Management Development Programmes are unique learning propositions to the participants and aim at equipping them with the evolving management concepts, practices, perspectives and approaches.
The PGPMX comprises of a rigorous curriculum, exposes participants to experiential learning, and provides avenues for creative collaborations with their peers, faculty, and their organizations. The PGPMX is equivalent in content and rigor to our regular Post-Graduate Programme in Management (PGP) and the classes are facilitated and taught by the same faculty.
Accredited by Association of MBAs (AMBA—UK based accreditation agency) the Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP) is an intensive one-year residential program of IIM Indore. The programme combines skill building with exploration of good management practices. In addition to a comprehensive functional core module, there are elective courses aligned with the industry concentration identified for the programme such as Analytics, BFSI, e-Commerce, Operations & Strategy, etc.
The programmes offered by IIM Indore have been fairly successful in the years that have gone by. A growing number of organizations have partnered with us for training their employees. The growing trust of these organizations has also been a motivating factor for us to develop customized management development programmes for them, with a flexibility of offering them at our campus, their premises or any other mutually convenient location. These organizations have belonged to a diverse set of sectors namely, private sector, public sector, multi-national companies and government.
It is clear that in this technology savvy era, only knowledge-based employment is possible, and generalized experience will not be of helpful. Hence, we have designed a challenging learning experience that focuses on real-world problems and solutions, providing new knowledge and tools to face challenges in corporate arena.
The focus of the programme would be on all functional aspects of management, like, operations management, marketing, strategy, human resource management and organizational behavior, Information technology and its recent development, economics, finance and accounting, and supply chain management
The Certificate Programme in Financial Markets (CPFM) is highly recommended for candidates desirous of pursuing a career in financial organizations in general and financial services and banking industries in particular. This program helps to understand the financial analysis, which will be beneficial for professionals interested in a career in finance related sectors. The specialization will also help in enhancing their knowledge and expertise in the finance and allied fields. This programme module fits well for those managers seeking to facilitate working in the banking and other financial service industries such as insurance and mutual funds.
The programme offers a unique blend of Global Prospective in Banking & Finance with hands on experience in practical aspects of the financial markets. Besides that, the Programme supplements with the background of Indian economic environment and also offers the exposure to other functional areas of management.
This Programme is a judicious mix of quantitative techniques and qualitative perspectives of financial management. It is designed to benefit executives who have recently taken on, or are being groomed to take on, significant managerial responsibilities in future. The Programme would draw upon the work experience of such executives and provide additional knowledge and skills, to make them effective managers.
Facilities at Campus
IIM Indore has 1500+ students enrolled; being trained and educated by 86 teachers (both visiting and regular). The Institute also has efficient staff members, taking care of the Institute’s administration. The academic facilities include:
- Learning Centre (Library)
- 2 Computer Laboratories
- 30 Syndicate Rooms
- 33 Lecture Theatres
- 76 Faculty Cabins
|1 Meditation, Aerobics and Yoga Room||1 Steam Bath Area|
|1 Cardio Zone Area||1 Banquet Hall|
|1 Event Court||1 Cricket Stadium|
|1 Football Ground||1 Cafeteria|
|1 Table Tennis Court||2 Volleyball Courts|
|1 Billiards||2 Swimming Pools|
|1 Squash Court||2 Gymnasiums|
|1 Lawn Tennis Court||3 Basketball Courts|
|1 Sauna Bath Area||6 Badminton Courts|
The Residential Facilities includes Hostels for all the students and Quarters for staff and faculty. These include:
- 1 FPM Participant’s Hostel
- 1 Married Student’s Hostel
- 3 Student Mess Blocks
- 4 Executive Residences
- 4 Canteens
- 18 Student Residences
- 20 Student Common Rooms
- 36 Staff Quarters
- 80 Faculty Quarters
Each hostel block has a common room where facilities such as wall-mounted televisions with DTH connection, table-tennis tables, dart game and carrom and chess games are available. It is the common room that provides the scene of action for get-togethers, parties and informal discussions. Each block is also equipped with water coolers and water purifiers.
The individual rooms are furnished with teak cots and mattress, a computer table, chairs, closets and shelves.
Dedicated mess facilities and round the clock canteen facilities with vegetarian and non-vegetarian food are also available to the students. Various other snacks, biscuits, chocolates, ice cream and soft drinks are available in the mess itself. Apart from this, JAM— students’ initiative that provides fresh fruits and juices etc. are also available in the hostel premises.
The students also run a self-managed goods store— PI Shop that stocks anything from stationery and snacks to self-care products and daily need items.
The Institute has various other daily needs facilities including:
- Medical Centre with Ambulance Facility
- Community Centre
Apart from a Bank and two ATMs at the Campus, IIM Indore also has State Bank of India (SBI) E-Corner with all advanced banking facilities like Internet Kiosk Banking, Cash Deposit Machine, ATM and SWYAM (the machine for printing passbook at one’s convenience).
Institute has a varied range of transport facilities available:
|1 Force Traveller||1 Electrical Buggy|
|1 Tata Loading Van||2 Ashok Leyland Staff Buses|
|1 Force Ambulance||2 Bajaj Platina Motorcycles|
|1 Tata Indigo||2 Maruti Vans|
|1 Honda Activa||3 Toyota Innova|
|1 Maruti Ecco||6 Shuttle Buses|
|1 Toyota Etios|
It is a hybrid library with the state-of-the-art technological applications, holding knowledge resources predominantly related to management and allied subjects. The entire LC collection including the CD-ROM databases and the online databases are made available through Institute’s network.
IIM Indore has a world class, campus-wide state-of-the-art information technology tools that are designed to meet the computing and communication needs of the Institute. IIM Indore has a fast, reliable and rugged computer network of more than 3800 Nodes. This network has gigabit fiber backbone connectivity to all the Blocks and Departments. All the hostels, Faculty Blocks, Administrative Block, Classrooms, the MDP Block, Library, Seminar Hall, Sports Complex etc.
The Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) is formed according to the provisions of The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013. The ICC’s twin functions are: To hear and address complaints regarding sexual harassment at IIM Indore, and To spread awareness about gender-related issues and functioning of the ICC.
Tuition & Fees
“The opportunities and experience I have got at my college have been unparalleled. At every step I have been fortunate to interact with some very different and motivated set of minds be it my own batch mates, faculty or other guests and professionals. If there is one thing I will take forward, it is the rationale to make decisions for people (business or administrative) which can make a large impact.”
(Batch: 2016 )
“IIM Indore has started a second phase in my career and that’s where I met some brilliant people in my life, got inspired by the surroundings and got my unquenchable thirst to start something. The two years at Planet- I were one of the most cherished phases of my life, learnt a lot about the world of business and more importantly got the passion to grow higher in career.”
(Batch: 2012 )